Business Start-Up Support
We’ll help you get started
The decision to start your own business is hugely exciting…
But it can be incredibly daunting too. This is especially true when it comes to organising your accounts.
It’s why we’ve created a business start-up service that can be tailored to your specific needs, so you have the greatest possible chance of success.
We provide a personal and tailored service to take care of the administrative burden of setting up a new business.
With our help, you’ll be able to concentrate on growing and developing your business, while we look after the accounts.
Launch your business
As part of our business start-up service, we’ll work with you to:
- Prepare a business plan
- Help determine the best structure for your business, whether it’s a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Assist with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Register your new business with HM Revenue and Customs
- Establish professional relationships with banks, insurers, solicitors etc.
- Prepare cash flow projections and assess financial requirements
- Prepare and submit finance applications
- Carry out general bookkeeping
- Register for VAT
- Administer payroll and auto enrolment
- Plan ahead for your tax liabilities
- Provide training on Sage software – the UK’s leading bookkeeping software
- Create management accounts and annual accounts, if required